Perseverance is the key to every success that you will experience in life. There are specific keys to this seemingly illusive quality that anyone can cultivate, if you don’t already have them. When I was growing up people said that if you were bit by a turtle that it wouldn’t “let go til it thundered.” In other words, it wasn’t letting you go. Learn how to be a turtle. Don’t let go of your goals.
Here are a few tips to up your perseverance factor: 
- Clarify your goal. Base it on your needs and abilities. Understand why it’s important.
- Intend to achieve that goal. Take steps to insure that. Gain knowledge and associates that will help you on your way.
- Maintain your optimism. Keep a constant reminder of how far you have come.
- Live in the present. Don’t dwell on past “failures”.
- Acknowledge your accomplishments. Don’t change to please others. Stick to your plan.
- Try new experiences that will assist you towards your goals.
- Care for yourself in mind, body and spirit. Eat, sleep and lower stress levels in your life. Cortisol production , caused by stress of all kinds, will only deter you from your goals.
- Experience yourself living your goals today. Live like you have already achieved that goal. Become that person.
- Persist. NEVER give up and ask yourself frequently if your actions are going to produce the desired result
Sometimes we naturally get tired and our goals seem far away but let me ask you, where will you be if you give up? There’s nowhere to go except forward. Take steps today to give yourself a better tomorrow. You will love yourself for it and always remember, we are here for you. We reply to your questions and comments. ;-*