We have told you these things. Put into this 10 step format, hopefully you will keep them handy and memorize them during this high risk season. Relax! Navigate with this tool kit and you may continue to lose weight between now and the end of the year! Screenshot them and refer to them often. ♥
1. Always remember what motivated you to begin. Has that motivation changed? If so, quickly find another one. In the case of weight loss, how about “I want to live!” Dedicate yourself to the joy of victory of a long healthy life!
2.Make sure that you have the materials that you need. Toss out the foods that got you here if they are trigger foods, foods that you can’t stop eating, and buy the good stuff. You know, the GOOD apples, the ones you buy one at a time. Buy whatever healthy food that you crave. Yes, sometimes it costs more. Is it as expensive as your co-pays on open heart surgery? or insulin… or the medication for neuropathy?
3.Get enough sleep. Without adequate zzz’s you will crave excess calories due to an increase in stress hormones and deposit more fat in your belly…so, all that extra food you eat trying to feel better will go straight to your gut…seriously. Get some zzz’s.
4.Choose self-care. There are always other people who want to commandeer your time. Walk away. Say “NO!”. Turn your attention inward for a change. Unless you take care of you, I can assure you, no one else will. You very well may have arrived at this point in your life because you ignored your needs. Change that NOW.
5. Include some type of activity in your day. This is self-care, but is a category all it’s own. Until you make activity a necessary part of your life, it will not happen. Everything from your mood to your blood sugar will improve when you make this decision.
6. Dump or distance yourself from people who sabotage your health incentives. This is self explanatory. If they live in your home, ignore them or better yet, make sure that they understand that their actions will not change your healthy life decisions.
7. Educate yourself. Read everything that you can about your goal. Knowledge truly is power.
8. Rethink “deprivation”. You are NOT depriving yourself of anything except pain and suffering when you make healthy choices.
9. Surround yourself with positive role models either in real life or with positive social media and https://davidsway.blog
10. As Nike says, “Just Do It!” All the talk in the world won’t get you to your goal. Now get up and GO! ;-*