- 1 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 cup Swerve sweetener
- 1/2 cup pecan,very finely chopped
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 4 ounces chocolate whey protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 5 large eggs
- 3/4 cup espresso or strongly brewed coffee
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp butter
- 1/4 cup sugar free chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 300 F and grease a 9×13 in baking pan well.
2. Finely chop pecans, or finely pulse in a food processor.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetner, pecans, cocoa powder, whey protein, baking powder and salt.
4. In a medium sauce pan, melt butter and unsweetened chocolate together over low heat, stirring until smooth. Add to almond flour mixture.
5. Stir in eggs, cooled espresso and vanilla extract until well combined. Pour batter into greased pan and smooth the top.
6. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until just set in the center. Remove and allow to cool completely.
1. In a microwave safe bowl, combine butter and chocolate chips. Heat on high for 30 second increments, stirring in between until smooth.
2. Use a spoon and drizzle over the brownies.
This recipe makes 20 servings at 200 calories, 16.2g carbs, 16.5g fat, 8.1g protein, 2.8g fiber