This is a recipe of my own which I am sure you and your family will enjoy. The tartness of the triple berry medley combined with the orange dreamsicle flavor of the cake will be sure to bring a smile to your face.
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cup Swerve Granulated
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cup triple berry medley
- 3/4 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 3 scoops Vanilla Pure Protein (whey protein)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350F. Lightly spray a 5×9 loaf pan with a non stick spray, and then coat lightly with flour.
- In a large bowl, combine the all purpose flour, almond flour, vanilla whey protein, bakin powder, baking soda and salt. Then set aside.
- With an electric mixer at high speed, beat the butter and Swerve granulated until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time and beat well. Set your mixer on low speed and and gradually add half of the dry ingredients, mix until just blended. Add the triple berry medley, orange juice and vanilla, mix until just blended. Then add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- Spread the batter in the loaf pan and bake unti a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 minutes.
- Cool the cake in the pan about ten to fifteen minutes and then remove from the pan to cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Dust the cake with Swerve confectioners and slice into ten slices and then each slice in half for 20 servings.
This recipe makes 20 servings at 130 calories each and 24.7g carb, 5.9 fat, and 6.3g protein