Fruit Pizzas are always a great treat to serve at family get togethers or ther social gatherings. This recipe is going to use my delicious sugar free sugar cookie recipe as the crust along with a sugar free cream cheese frosting and healthy fruits. Unless you tell them, your family and friends will never realize they are eating a sugar free sweet treat.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Swerve, granulated (erythitol sweetner)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond flavoring
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Blend butter, Swerve, vanilla extract and almond flavoring together in a standing mixer. (A hand mixer or wooden spoon is good if you do not have a standing mixer.
- Beat mixture with a mixer on medium for 3 minutes, or until very well blended.
- Beat in eggs.
- Combine dry ingredients in another bowl and gradually add to butter and Swerve mixture and continue to mix at a reduced speed.
- Place dough in the refridgerator for 1 hour to let chill and to firm up for rolling.
- Once chilled and firmed, place dough on a pizza pan and roll out to an inch away from the edge as the crust will expand. Place in a preheated oven at 350F and bake for 8 to 10 minutes until crust is beginning to brown a little at the edge. Remove from oven and let cool completely before adding frosting and fruit
Note: because of the almond flour, this cookie needs to be thoroughly as it will be fragile until cooled
- 3 Kiwi’s
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blue berries
- 10 mandarin orange slices
Note: You can use about any combination of fruits you may desire. Use your imagination and get creative!
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup Swerve Confectioners
- 1 single serve Pink Lemonade Crystal Light beverage mix (optional)
- In a medium bowl, beat together the cream cheese and butter until very soft.
- Then beat in the Swerve Confectioners until your desired level of sweetness is reached.
- Frost the cooled cookie with a flat edge knife.
- Then decorate with fruit.
This pizza serves 10 to 12
Calories per serving, figured for 12 servings is 332, 14 points for our Weight Watchers friends.
37.2g carbs, 26.6g fat and 5g protein
Note: this dessert may be a bit high in points for our Weight Watchers friends. But, being sugar free you can have this as a special treat with the knowledge that there will be no carbohydrate cravings later as a result of eating this. Swerve is zero calories and is only 1 on the glycemic index.
4 Comments Add yours
Oh this is just wonderful!
It looks superb..
It is superb indeed! Let us know how you like it.
I mean this is superb idea to place fruits instead of veggies. It will be a good twist to the usual pizza.