Carbs 6 grams
Protein 33 grams
Fat 8 grams
3/4 c. Orange juice
3 T. Tamari sauce
1 T. Cider vinegar
1 t. Sesame seed oil
1 t. Brown Swerve
1/2 t. Minced garlic
1/2 t. Ginger puree
1/4 t. Chili flakes
2 # skinless chicken breasts cut into 1 inch pieces and patted dry
1 1/2 T. Corn flour
1. Mix juice, tamari, vinegar, sesame oil, Swerve, garlic, ginger, chili flakes and salt and set aside.
2. Add chicken and corn flour into a zip lock bag and coat chicken.
3. Add chicken pieces into slow cooker insert followed by the sauce and mix.
4. Cover the slow cooker and cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5
5. If you want a thicker sauce, simmer it in a small boiler til thickened and return to chicken.
6. Garnish with spring onion and toasted sesame seeds before serving.