See your goal
- Develop a clear vision of what you want to accomplish.
Understand the obstacles
- Know your pitfalls, and plan how you are going to work through them. When you run into a wall, go around it. If you cannot go around, then climb over it. If you cannot climb over it, tunnel underneath it. If you cannot tunnel underneath it, then blow that sucker up and proceed upon the way to your objective anyhow.
Create a positive mental picture
- Be positive and optimistic as “Can’t” never did a damn thing.
Clear your mind of self doubt
- If you doubt yourself, everyone else will doubt you too. Set realistic and achievable short term goals in order to achieve your long term goals successfully. Achievable short term goals will help in building your self confidence.
Embrace the challenge
- Life without challenges can be so mundane. Know that there is a satisfaction which comes from completing challenges successfully.
Stay on track
- Do not deviate from your plans. Others will step into your path and try to sabotage you, do not allow this to happen.
Show the world you can do it
- Be proud of your accomplishments. Show others what can be done. Become a positive role model in your endeavors.
3 Comments Add yours
Wonderful advice, my friend!
Thank you my friend.
You’re welcome, David.