Protein 33.4 grams
Carbs 2.5 grams
Fat 26.8 grams
25 oz. Chicken Breasts
3 T. Butter
1 Red Bell Pepper
1 1/4 c. Coconut Cream or Heavy Whipping Cream
1 T. Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
Garam Masala Ingredients
1 t. Ground Cumin
1-2 t. Coriander Seed
1 t. Turmeric
1 t. Ground Ginger
1 t. Paprika
1 t. Chili Powder
1 pinch Ground Nutmeg
Or buy ready made Garam Masala in the grocery store (about 2 1/2 T.). Just make sure that the spice mix is sugar and additive free.
1. Preheat the oven to 400
2. Mix spices for garam masala
3. Cut chicken breasts lengthwise. Fry in butter til golden brown.
4. Add half garam masala mix to the pan and stir thoroughly.
5. Season with salt, and place the chicken, including the juices, in a baking dish.
6. Finely chop the bell pepper and add that to a small bowl along with the coconut cream and remaining garam masala mix.
7. Pour over the chicken. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes.
8.Garnish with parsley and serve.