My sweet Loraine’s Chicken Caprese recipe is most excellent and easy to follow. The final results are quite delectable to say the least. I believe it is one of my new favorite meals. And to sweeten the deal, it is not superhigh in calories, nor unhealthy ingredients.
I am sure you will enjoy it!
Nutrition per Serving
Calories: 514 Carbs: 14.1 grams, Fat: 32.8 grams, Protein: 43.7 grams
- 2 – 4 ounce boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 – cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 – half pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp – dried basil
- 1/2 tsp – black pepper, or to taste
- 1 1/2 ounce balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 cup – mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Brown chicken breasts in 1 tbsp. olive oil. Remove from skillet and place in baking dish.
- Sauté garlic in same pan with remaining olive oil.
- Place remaining ingredients with sautéed garlic evenly on top of chicken in the baking dish, then top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 18 minutes, then remove foil and bake for an additional 2 to 3 minutes until cheese has slightly browned.
This tasty meal is quick and easy and packed full of satiating protein.