28 Day Flat Tummy Challenge!
By making a few simple changes to what you eat, what you do, and how you exercise, you can go from flab to fab in 28 days. Get your flat tummy now!
Are you rockin’ some extra cushion around your mid-section? Are you tired of sifting through your closet for clothes that’ll properly hide that muffin top? You’re not alone.
What if you could learn how to get a flat tummy in 28 days?
The answer could be closer than you think!
Designed to get you your desired results, this challenge will help you make some noteworthy progress and drop that stubborn belly fat in only 28 days. This proprietary regimen consists of fat-blasting days, cardio days, and yoga to strengthen and tone your entire figure while shedding unwanted pounds in as little as 28 days.
This challenge does require a little bit of discipline, and minimal effort on your part to achieve this lofty goal. The only thing of significance this challenge requires from you is your money, and to be gullible enough to suspend all common sense and disbelief.
Nutritional knowledge combined with exercise is the best way to reach your goals, especially in a shorter amount of time. If you eat right AND exercise, the results will come in due time. But the truth is, the longer and more overweight you have been, it is going to take some time to achieve a flat tummy. Consistency and hard work is key to achieving long-lasting results. Anyone, or any business who tries to tell you otherwise are either crooked thieves, or greatly misinformed.
There is no shortage of supplements, diet books, and web articles promising new ways to target the tummy region – targeted weight loss does not work. The single most important factor in creating a flat tummy is to maintain a negative calorie balance — you have to eat less than you burn on a daily basis. By creating an energy deficit, you will automatically shed fat. There is no other legitimate path to gaining a flat tummy. Crooked advertisers will say just about anything to sell their weight loss products. Common fake claims, the Federal Trade Commission cites, include:
• Lose weight without dieting or exercising. (You won’t.)
• You don’t have to watch what you eat. (You do.)
• Use this product and lose weight permanently. (Wrong.)
• To lose weight, just take this pill. (Not true.)
• You can lose 30 pounds in 30 days. (Nope.)
This product works for everyone. (It doesn’t.)
• Lose weight with this patch or cream. (You can’t.)
Miraculous weight-loss promises are false without a sensible diet and regular exercise. You can’t eat everything you want and lose weight. Permanent weight loss requires permanent lifestyle changes. There is no getting around the fact that you have to do the work to earn the results.
Scammers peddle false stories and “news” reports online through fake news websites, blogs, banner ads, and social media about how an ingredient (like garcinia cambogia) in a diet pill is effective. They use stolen logos and web addresses of real news outlets and photos of known reporters, asserting “investigations” validate false claims. They also pay for positive online reviews, write their own, and cut and paste positive comments from other fake sites.
Here are five quick weight loss scams to avoid:
1. Metabolism-boosting/calorie-burning pills. Topping the list of diet scams are pills based on herbal ingredients that promise to boost your metabolism and help you burn calories or fat faster. New herbs always seem to percolate to the top as potential diet aids, as one leaves another shows up because the FDA doesn’t monitor herbs. Most of time they are just ineffective, once in a while they are dangerous. The use of some diet supplements have led to liver and heart damage. They are not worth the risk.
2. Fat and carb-blocking pills. Pills that claim to block your body’s absorption of fat, and more recently carbohydrates, are also commonly-sold diet scams. Even if these fat and carb blockers worked as advertised, the effects can be dangerous if not just plain unpleasant.
3. Weight loss teas. Teas based on herbal ingredients are also touted as diet aids, but researchers say the main ingredient in many of these teas is caffeine, which is a diuretic and leads to water loss. Losing water isn’t losing weight. Caffeine can cause an increase of your metabolic rate by a small amount but not enough that you would be able to say that it contributed to weight loss.
4. Diet patches. Don’t be gullible, no effective weight loss drugs have been designed to be delivered through the skin via patches. Most of the time, these patches contain the same ineffective herbs found in dietary supplements or teas.
5. Body wraps or “slim suits. If there were an “oldie but goodie” diet scam that just will not die on the vine, it is those god forsaken body wraps. These sweat suits once popularized decades ago have morphed into silver “slim suits” and fat-melting body wraps designed to lock body heat in and melt away the pounds. Listen up – the only type of weight loss caused by wearing these outfits is water loss caused by excessive sweating. As soon as you take a drink, you’ll gain all that water weight back.
Desperate, and or gullible people always want a magic bullet and quick fix, and that’s never going to work. If it sounds too good to be true, it is. The key to gaining a flat tummy is to eat clean by following our easy, common sense plan here at David’s Way. At David’s Way, we take a holistic, whole body approach to weight loss and management. Since it’s a lifestyle and not a diet, there is no endpoint. We promote healthy eating and exercise for a healthy body and sound mind.
David’s Way is a healthy nutrition and active lifestyle based on years of personal experience and scientific research.
Vibro Shape Slimming Belt Review, Do They Think We are Stupid?