Net Carbs 16 grams
Protein 3 grams
3 1/2 Cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
1/3 cup Swerve Granular
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 1/3 cup almond flour
1/4 cup Brown Swerve
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1/3 cup butter (cold and cut into small squares or grated with a cheese grater)
1. Place oven rack in lower third of oven and preheat oven to 375
2. Combine blueberries, xanthan gum, Swerve Granular, vanilla and lemon juice and mix well until the blueberries are coated.
3. Add the blueberry mixture to a 9×9 pan ( or smaller ramekins)
4. Mix almond flour, Brown Swerve, cinnamon, nutmeg and lemon zest together. With a pastry/biscuit cutter or fork, cut butter into dry mixture. Dough will feel like cookie dough.
5. Spread the dough evenly over the blueberry mixture.
6. Bake in 375 degree (F) oven for about 20 minutes (for the large pan) or 15-16 minutes in smaller ramekins – or until the crust is golden brown and the blueberries are bubbling. Serve warm or cold.
9 Comments Add yours
Nice recipe, thank you.
You’re welcome, Sylvia! Thank you for following us and reading and commenting.
I am Dolly, dear Brenda, not Sylvia, but I still love the recipe.
I apologise, Dolly. Thanks for correcting me!
No apologies necessary, darling!
Thank you, Dolly! ♥️
Very welcome 😻
I kind of got a chuckle out of Brenda Sue and I getting your name wrong. I had a neighbor for about 5 years who I knew by Travis. Turns out his name was Scott. He and his wife thought it was funny so they never corrected me.
For the amount of people we deal with online, it’s a wonder we do not get more names wrong. Have a blessed day my friend.😊
Of course, David, I thought the same; you have so much site traffic – it’s a wonder you find time to respond at all! You too, have a wonderful day!